There is such a thing
as unconditional expression
that does not come from self or other.
It manifests out of nowhere
like mushrooms in a meadow,
like hailstones, like thundershowers.
from the book True Perception: The Path of Dharma Art
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Chögyam Trungpa.
Further quotes from the book True Perception:
- Insignificant details are significant
- The artist is an inspired human being
- Overcoming aggression
- Unconditional expression
- All-pervasive brilliance
- Art in everyday life
- The Absence of Aggression
- Demanding journey
- The enlightened expression of yourself
- The fantastically sharp-edged quality of life
- Powerful present