Hatching from the egg and flying away is like abandoning the corporeal shell in buddhahood;
the view of natural perfection is like a great garuda soaring in the empty sky;
the carefree yogin soars like a great garuda.
from the book Natural Perfection: Longchenpa's Radical Dzogchen
translated by Keith Dowman
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Longchenpa.
Further quotes from the book Natural Perfection:
- The fearless sage
- Natural Perfection
- Or are we so dull?
- Ultimate contemplation
- The unique uncreated
- Gazing at the uncontrived sameness of every experience
- Homage to Glorious Samantabhadra, the All-Good
- Timeless spontaneity
- The pathless path
- Neither mind nor anything but mind
- In the universal womb
- The body, speech and mind of buddha
- Open to infinity
- Striving precludes attainment