Like a great river that runs down toward the ocean, the narrowness of discipline leads into the openness of panoramic awareness.
from the book The Myth of Freedom and the Way of Meditation
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Chögyam Trungpa.
Further quotes from the book The Myth of Freedom and the Way of Meditation:
- Taking Our Fences Down
- Seeing our confusion more clearly
- Total lack of inhibition
- No place to perch
- Not seeing thoughts as simple phenomena
- Working in the soil of samsara
- The creation of space
- Relating to your daily life
- The golden chain of spirituality
- Constant unmasking
- Discipline without ego