On some gut level, below the thinking mind, we know there is more to our being than the masks that hide our true selves.
from the book In Love with the World: A Monk's Journey Through the Bardos of Living and Dying
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Mingyur Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book In Love with the World:
- Fundamentally pure and good
- Only with recognition
- Ego-grasping death comes before life
- Spacious awareness
- Stretching a bit further
- Anywhere, anytime
- Nothing endures but change
- Accepting whatever happens
- Awareness contains impermanence
- It’s how we relate to emotions
- Meditative awareness