Samsara and enlightenment’s emptiness is the view.
Natural, uncontrived settling is meditation.
The body, speech, and mind’s acts aligned with the Dharma is conduct:
These are the essence of practice,
Be sure to keep them in your heart!
from the book Wisdom Nectar: Dudjom Rinpoche's Heart Advice
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Dudjom Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book Wisdom Nectar:
- Primordially pure
- Keep your mouth shut
- Your entire life
- Without any distinction whatsoever
- Remain steadfast
- The keys of view, meditation, and conduct
- Make your life and practice one
- Suffering for sure
- Seeing naked awareness
- Practicing the authentic Buddhist path
- View, meditation, conduct and result
- Cut all entanglements
- Hope and fear
- One need after the other
- Courages life
- The pith instruction of all practices
- Signs of Practice
- Relax at ease
- Awareness itself