Becoming “awake” involves seeing our confusion more clearly.
from the book The Myth of Freedom and the Way of Meditation
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Chögyam Trungpa.
Further quotes from the book The Myth of Freedom and the Way of Meditation:
- Taking Our Fences Down
- Total lack of inhibition
- No place to perch
- Not seeing thoughts as simple phenomena
- Working in the soil of samsara
- The creation of space
- Relating to your daily life
- The golden chain of spirituality
- The openness of panoramic awareness
- Constant unmasking
- Discipline without ego