Take your stand on the ultimate practice of the heart essence — samsara and nirvana are the display of awareness. Without distraction, without meditation, in a state of natural relaxation, constantly remain in the pure, all-penetrating nakedness of ultimate reality.
from the book Counsels from My Heart
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Dudjom Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book Counsels from My Heart:
- Introduction to the nature of mind
- Investigate the root of mind!
- The seven sublime riches
- The most profound of all Buddha’s teaching
- The root of Dharma
- Don’t waste your time
- Be without regret
- Dealing with thoughts in meditation
- An Aspiration to The Great Perfection
- Keep a middle course
- The Essence of the Path
- Remain within your inner nature