You renounce evil and take up good, as in the teachings on cause and effect.
Your action follows the progression of the Vehicles.
Through your perfect view, you are free from all clinging.
Peerless Teacher, at your feet I bow.
from the book Words of My Perfect Teacher
translated by Padmakara Translation Group
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Patrul Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book Words of My Perfect Teacher:
- Actions arising from anger
- The Six Paramitas
- Impermanence is everywhere
- The result of learning, contemplation, and meditation
- Bright moon
- The Three Defects when listening to the Dharma
- Motivated by ordinary concerns
- No Life Guarantee
- Remembering impermanence
- The need to follow a spiritual teacher
- Transforming obstacles into favorable circumstances
- Developing love and compassion in everything you do
- Bodhicitta mind
- Assimilating the teachings properly
- The eight similes of illusion
- Still practicing