Everyone has dimensions to their mind that are luminous, spacious, and empty. The issue is whether we recognize these aspects or not. Liberation arises only with recognition, not just from having these natural qualities.
from the book In Love with the World: A Monk's Journey Through the Bardos of Living and Dying
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Mingyur Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book In Love with the World:
- Meditative awareness
- Fundamentally pure and good
- The masks that hide our true selves
- Ego-grasping death comes before life
- Stretching a bit further
- Anywhere, anytime
- Nothing endures but change
- Accepting whatever happens
- Awareness contains impermanence
- It’s how we relate to emotions