Meditation is not a matter of withdrawing — you are not drawing in, retreating from the world. In fact you are getting into the world.
from the book Work, Sex, Money: Real Life on the Path of Mindfulness
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Chögyam Trungpa.
Further quotes from the book Work, Sex, Money:
- Accommodating both wrong and right
- Skillful means
- Finding the intrinsic cheerfulness which exists in you
- Now is everything
- Inner softness
- Ceasing to imprison ourselves
- The creative aspect of everyday difficulties
- Finding yourself in the middle of a living situation
- Just do it
- The difference between the enlightened and the confused state of mind
- Work is real
- Fundamental optimism