The technique of meditation is the way to just do it. In meditation, life exposes itself to you, so you find yourself in the middle of a living situation. This requires an intuitive approach. Using your intuition in this way requires a positive attitude, a conviction that you are a basically healthy person and you are not condemned. Despite the shadow or the projections that may be cast on you, the point is to see through the shadow and just do it and live it. That is intuition.
from the book Work, Sex, Money: Real Life on the Path of Mindfulness
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Chögyam Trungpa.
Further quotes from the book Work, Sex, Money:
- Now is everything
- Inner softness
- Ceasing to imprison ourselves
- Accommodating both wrong and right
- Skillful means
- Finding the intrinsic cheerfulness which exists in you
- The creative aspect of everyday difficulties
- Getting into the world
- Just do it
- The difference between the enlightened and the confused state of mind
- Work is real
- Fundamental optimism