To be diligent doesn’t mean to engage in various restless activities; it means to exert oneself in the means of leaving samsaric existence behind.
from the book Advice from the Lotus-Born
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Padmasambhava.
Further quotes from the book Advice from the Lotus-Born:
- Practicing the true Dharma
- Present in yourself
- Your natural face
- Possessing the view of realization
- Path of enlightenment
- Mingle the practice with your own being
- All This
- Gain mastery over your mind!
- Degenerate age
- The union of samsara and nirvana