Because awareness is as present in our lives as the air we breathe, we can access it anywhere, anytime.
from the book In Love with the World: A Monk's Journey Through the Bardos of Living and Dying
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Mingyur Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book In Love with the World:
- The masks that hide our true selves
- Only with recognition
- Ego-grasping death comes before life
- Stretching a bit further
- Nothing endures but change
- Accepting whatever happens
- Awareness contains impermanence
- It’s how we relate to emotions
- Meditative awareness
- Fundamentally pure and good