May we gain conviction in the view,
wherein samsara and nirvana are the same.
May we have consummate skill in meditation,
a natural flow unaltered, uncontrived.
May we bring our action to perfection,
a natural, unintended, spontaneity.
May we find the dharmakaya,
beyond all gaining and rejection.
from the book Counsels from My Heart
translated by Padmakara Translation Group
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Dudjom Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book Counsels from My Heart:
- Dealing with thoughts in meditation
- Keep a middle course
- Introduction to the nature of mind
- Investigate the root of mind!
- Remaining in the nakedness of ultimate reality
- The seven sublime riches
- The most profound of all Buddha’s teaching
- The root of Dharma
- Don’t waste your time
- Be without regret
- The Essence of the Path
- Remain within your inner nature