What we understand to be phenomena
Are but the magical projections of the mind.
The hollow vastness of the sky
I never saw to be afraid of anything.
All this is but the self-glowing light of clarity.
There is no other cause at all.
All that happens is but my adornment.
Better, then, to stay in silent meditation.
quoted in the book Advice from the Lotus-Born
translated by Erik Pema Kunsang
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Yeshe Tsogyal.
Further quotes from the book Advice from the Lotus-Born:
- Mingle the practice with your own being
- Practicing the true Dharma
- Present in yourself
- Your natural face
- Possessing the view of realization
- Path of enlightenment
- Gain mastery over your mind!
- Degenerate age
- The union of samsara and nirvana