Whatever occurs, whatever it may be, that itself is the key,
And without stopping it or nourishing it, in an even flow,
Freely resting, surrendering to ultimate contemplation,
In naked pristine purity we reach consummation.
from the book Natural Perfection: Longchenpa's Radical Dzogchen
translated by Keith Dowman
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Longchenpa.
Further quotes from the book Natural Perfection:
- Homage to Glorious Samantabhadra, the All-Good
- Timeless spontaneity
- The soaring of the carefree yogin
- The pathless path
- Neither mind nor anything but mind
- The fearless sage
- Natural Perfection
- Or are we so dull?
- The unique uncreated
- Gazing at the uncontrived sameness of every experience
- In the universal womb
- The body, speech and mind of buddha
- Open to infinity
- Striving precludes attainment