Pure mind, uniquely uncreated, creates all;
everything made has the nature of pure mind
and the unique uncreated cannot be contrived.
from the book Natural Perfection: Longchenpa's Radical Dzogchen
translated by Keith Dowman
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Longchenpa.
Further quotes from the book Natural Perfection:
- The soaring of the carefree yogin
- The pathless path
- Neither mind nor anything but mind
- The fearless sage
- Or are we so dull?
- Ultimate contemplation
- Gazing at the uncontrived sameness of every experience
- Homage to Glorious Samantabhadra, the All-Good
- Timeless spontaneity
- In the universal womb
- The body, speech and mind of buddha
- Open to infinity
- Striving precludes attainment