The supreme thing to know is bodhicitta.
The supreme thing to learn is bodhicitta.
The supreme thing to practice is bodhicitta.
The supreme thing to meditate on is bodhicitta.
from the book Vast As the Heavens, Deep As the Sea: Verses in Praise of Bodhicitta
translated by Gareth Sparham
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Khunu Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book Vast As the Heavens, Deep As the Sea:
- Transformative power of bodhicitta
- Unconditioned joy
- Remember bodhicitta
- Because of bodhicitta
- Supreme among all virtuous thoughts
- The supreme method
- Extirpating the darkness of living beings
- The weapon for protection
- Best circumstances for bodhicitta meditation