The altruism of bodhichitta is the path of beings of great potential.
Therefore train yourself in the deeds of bodhisattvas, and do this on a grand scale! Shoulder the responsibility of freeing all beings from samsara. Of all the eighty-four thousand sections of the Buddha’s teachings, none is more profound than bodhichitta.
from the book Counsels from My Heart
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Dudjom Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book Counsels from My Heart:
- Dealing with thoughts in meditation
- Introduction to the nature of mind
- Investigate the root of mind!
- The seven sublime riches
- The root of Dharma
- Don’t waste your time
- Be without regret
- An Aspiration to The Great Perfection
- The Essence of the Path
- Remain within your inner nature