Samsara and enlightenment’s pervasive evenness is the view;
Within it, meditation is uncontrived settling in the natural state.
Conduct is to relax in non-activity.
Accept these as the keys of view, meditation, and conduct.
from the book Wisdom Nectar: Dudjom Rinpoche's Heart Advice
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Dudjom Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book Wisdom Nectar:
- Keep your mouth shut
- Your entire life
- Without any distinction whatsoever
- The essence of practice
- Remain steadfast
- Make your life and practice one
- Suffering for sure
- Seeing naked awareness
- Practicing the authentic Buddhist path
- View, meditation, conduct and result
- Cut all entanglements
- Hope and fear
- One need after the other
- Primordially pure
- The pith instruction of all practices
- Courages life
- Signs of Practice
- Relax at ease
- Awareness itself