The difference between the enlightened and the confused state of mind depends on whether you see situations as they are or you fail to see them as they are or are confused by them.
from the book Work, Sex, Money: Real Life on the Path of Mindfulness
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Chögyam Trungpa.
Further quotes from the book Work, Sex, Money:
- Inner softness
- Ceasing to imprison ourselves
- Accommodating both wrong and right
- Skillful means
- Finding the intrinsic cheerfulness which exists in you
- Now is everything
- The creative aspect of everyday difficulties
- Getting into the world
- Finding yourself in the middle of a living situation
- Just do it
- Work is real
- Fundamental optimism