When a strong wind blows, the clouds vanish and blue sky appears. Similarly, when the powerful wisdom that understand the nature of the mind arises, the dark clouds of ego disappear.
from the book Becoming Your Own Therapist: An Introduction to the Buddhist Way of Thought
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Lama Yeshe.
Further quotes from the book Becoming Your Own Therapist:
- Wrong expectations
- Cloud like emotions
- The actual nature of the mind
- Transforming knowledge into spiritual experience
- The pursuit of self-realization
- Not a religion in the usual sense
- Individual path
- The foggy mind
- The real meaning of spiritual