Our path is sometimes rough and sometimes smooth; nonetheless, life is a constant journey. Whether we sleep, eat, dress, study, meditate, attend class—whatever we do is regarded as our journey, our path. That path consists of opening oneself to the road, opening oneself to the steps we are about to take.
from the book The Sanity We Are Born With: A Buddhist Approach to Psychology
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Chögyam Trungpa.
Further quotes from the book The Sanity We Are Born With:
- Glimpse of Enlightenment
- Giving up goal, aim, and object
- The importance of patience
- The approach of mindfulness of life
- Tuning in to life
- Just open space
- The freshness of not rebuilding
- These situations are the scriptures
- Working with the present situation
- Sanity on the spot
- Ego is a filter
- Emotions are part of you