Now is everything. Whatever you do in this very moment is everything: it’s the past, it’s the future, it’s now. So you develop tremendous confidence that what you are doing is true and honest and absolutely realistic. From this point of view, the choices we make depend on how much we are accurately in the now.
from the book Work, Sex, Money: Real Life on the Path of Mindfulness
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Chögyam Trungpa.
Further quotes from the book Work, Sex, Money:
- Inner softness
- Ceasing to imprison ourselves
- Skillful means
- Finding the intrinsic cheerfulness which exists in you
- The creative aspect of everyday difficulties
- Getting into the world
- Finding yourself in the middle of a living situation
- Just do it
- The difference between the enlightened and the confused state of mind
- Work is real
- Fundamental optimism