No matter what you do, no matter what situation you are in — whether walking, sitting, eating or lying down — always suspend your attention within the nature of nondual awareness. That’s it!
Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche
from the book As It Is, Vol. 1
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book As It Is, Vol. 1:
- Satisfying people on all different levels
- Space and awareness
- Within space
- Indispensable preparation for practice
- What actually takes place
- Self-existing wakefulness
- Empty cognizance
- The single sphere of dharmakaya