When someone whom I have helped,
Or in whom I have placed great hopes,
Mistreats me in extremely hurtful ways,
May I regard him still as my precious teacher.
Geshe Langri Thangpa
Eight Verses for Training the Mind
quoted in the book Transforming the Mind
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Geshe Langri Thangpa.
Further quotes from the book Transforming the Mind:
- May I offer benefit and joy
- Holding all sentient beings dear
- Respectfully holding others as superior
- Strongly confronting afflictions
- A jewel treasure
- Offering to others the victory