This moving away from comfort and security, this stepping out into what is unknown, uncharted and shaky – that’s called liberation.
from the book Start Where You Are: A Guide to Compassionate Living
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Pema Chödron.
Further quotes from the book Start Where You Are:
- Compassion along the path
- Underneath there’s something extremely soft
- Teachings 24/7
- The happiness we seek is already here
- You are guaranteed to be burned
- Self-liberate even the antidote
- Bottomless heart
- Communication without agenda
- Where Do Thoughts Come From
- Learning from everything
- Gloriousness and wretchedness