The very first sign of waking up is the insight that we are not doomed to retrace our steps forever.
from the book Turning Confusion into Clarity: A Guide to the Foundation Practices of Tibetan Buddhism
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Mingyur Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book Turning Confusion into Clarity:
- The mind of letting go
- Freedom exists within our very own mind
- What creates samsara
- We are born buddhas
- Not a substitute for practice
- You are discovering yourself
- Befriending the monkey mind
- The real obstacle to resting meditation
- Becoming the awareness
- Turning toward awakening
- Ordinary sangha