Do not allow yourself to become impervious and blasé regarding the Dharma; do not lead yourself astray. Let the profound Dharma sink into your mind. Now that you have obtained this excellent life, so hard to find, now that you have the freedom to practice the teachings, don’t waste your time.
from the book Counsels from My Heart
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Dudjom Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book Counsels from My Heart:
- Dealing with thoughts in meditation
- Introduction to the nature of mind
- Investigate the root of mind!
- The seven sublime riches
- The most profound of all Buddha’s teaching
- The root of Dharma
- Be without regret
- The Essence of the Path
- Remain within your inner nature