Discipline is about giving up the search for entertainment.
from the book The Path of Individual Liberation: The Profound Treasury of the Ocean of Dharma, Volume One
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Chögyam Trungpa.
Further quotes from the book The Path of Individual Liberation:
- A very valid thing to do
- Dharma is the truth of the reality
- No need to fight
- Useful gap
- You cannot watch your own burial
- Transcending Pleasure, Transcending Pain
- Stocking Up is Not Taming the Mind
- One Truth Without Relativity
- A valid thing to do
- Well-being of body, speech and mind
- The immediateness of what is happening right here and now