When my time has come and impermanence and death have caught up with me,
When the breath ceases, and the body and mind go their separate ways,
May I not experience delusion, attachment, and clinging,
But remain in the natural state of ultimate reality.
from the book Repeating the Words of the Buddha
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Longchenpa.
Further quotes from the book Repeating the Words of the Buddha:
- An enlightened essence is present in everyone
- Experience your enlightened essence
- Completely up to ourselves
- Same essence but separate from of manifestation
- A most precarious and dangerous situation
- Relative and Ultimate Bodhicitta