Whichever method is best suited to your own capacity.
There’s no better sign of accomplishment than a disciplined mind,
This is true victory for the real warrior who carries no weapons.
from the book Compassionate Action
translated by Adam Pearcey
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Chatral Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book Compassionate Action:
- Relying on the instructions of your own qualified teacher
- Failing to let go of ordinary concerns
- Gaining the riches of a Dharma practitioner
- The best form of austerity
- Taking advantage of our human existence
- Not enjoying meat or alcohol
- Your own true enemies
- View and conduct
- Use it well
- No real happiness
- But when you die
- There is nothing more to it than that
- All you need
- Act accordingly
- Three kinds of dharma practitioners
- The path of nonviolence
- Our responsibility